Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Rumored Tracklisting for Blueprint 3


Not sure how true this is, but it's been floating around the internet all day and I couldn't resist posting. If this is true, BP3 has the setup to be an amazing album. Although, it's a very slim chance that it will be better than the first one, you won't hear me complaining (yea, I know...here's another blogger hyping up a tracklisting).

On a sidenote, I wonder if Eminem will
(que the Nas voice...NOW) "murder him on his own sh*t" again...And for kicks, why couldn't we see another classic collab between Jay, Face and Beanie. But, I'm a grateful person...Jay and Face will do JUST fine.

1. Wake Up New York (Intro)
2. Most Kings

3. Hades (Lucifer Pt. II)
4. Eternal Jewels (ft. Jay Electronica) [prod. by Jay Electronica]
5. Blueprint 3
6. Lucy (ft. Chris Martin)
7. The Audacity of Dope
8. S.L.U. Pt. 2 (ft. Nas, Andre 3000, and Young Jeezy)
9. Election Night (We believe in Obama)
10. Just Memories

11. Apostate (ft. Eminem) [prod. by Eminem]
12. Oasis
13. My Brothers Keeper (ft. Scarface)

14. Brooklyn Lost
15. Weeds & Concrete
16. Without Rain

No comments: