Sunday, September 28, 2008

New Exclusives 9/28

Big Kuntry feat. T.I. & Slim Thug--Player's Lifestyle
**HOT**
Here

Ashanti--All That I Need
Here

DJ Khaled feat. Ace Hood, Piccalo & Rick Ross--Vibin'
**Extended version**
Here

Marques Houston feat. Juelz Santana--Wonderful (remix)
Here

Nelly-Problems
**Bonus track**
Here

Tay Dizm feat. Piccalo & Dolla--Nothin But The Truth
Here

T.I. tracks NOT on "Paper Trail"
Act Like You know feat. Snoop Dogg
I Know U Miss Me

The Game feat. Mars--Through My Eyes
**Recorded for "L.A.X."**
Here

Trey Songz--Live Your Life
**WOW...that's all I can say about dude's grind right now**
Here

John Legend--Good Morning
**CDQ coming soon...this is the song that was playing at the end of the "Green Light" video**
Here

Wale--Hate

Here

50 Cent--50 For President
**NO DJ**
Here

No comments: