Monday, September 15, 2008

Jadakiss speaks on J-Hood, Internet Haters



Jadakiss speaks on the topic of ex-D-Block member, J-Hood. As you can CLEARLY tell from the video, he has a few choice words for his former group member. If D-Block is looking to add another member, I say go after Hell Rell since he is not with the Dips anymore. He would compliment them perfectly. Just a thought...

K-I-Double also has some words for the internet heads (I don't think he is referring to me...JADA IS ONE OF MY PERSONAL FAVORITES!!).

I need Kiss My Ass (the album for you people whose mind is in the gutter) NOW!! Kiss stop playing around and give us more new ish...

Bonus: Remember this from 2006, it was off DJ Clue's, Clue Vinci Code.

J-Hood feat. Jadakiss--All Up On Me

If I was an A&R for D-Block, I would have pushed the hell out of this song. Catchy hook, radio friendly and Jada gives a crazy 16. Oh, what could've been...

No comments: