Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Joe Budden in the studio



"A little Travis Barker on the side, cause when it all falls down, I normally survive..." WHY DO PEOPLE CONTINUE TO SLEEP ON THIS GUY!?!?!? I can't understand that logic for the life of me...when it's all said and done, Budden is gonna go down as one of the nicest to ever breathe air into a mic...that's right I said it...




In this video, Joey gives a tour of Dub's studio. And by the looks of it, homie gets down in the studio. Drums, tambourines, congos, the whole nine. Anywho, on to the last video....



The best news out of these three videos...Halfway House will be here in a few weeks.Start the countdown now...Joey, I don't know if you check this site or not, but keep puttin' out that crack music...some people actually appreciate greatness before it's not there anymore.

Where is my Mood Muzik 2 CD anyway...time to throw that on before work...

No comments: