Saturday, September 27, 2008

My brief impressions on the debate...




Here's several things that stuck out to me that you may have missed (or probably won't be mentioned again) after seeing most of the debate and alot of post debate discussion. I'll keep things light like most of the debate was (not mentioning America's financial BAILOUT situation)...



This seemed necessary for me post before I spew my polictial views. I can see Obama listenin' to this after the debate on the way to the sto to get some cigs & brews...




When both candidates shook hands at the begining. Obama seemed to hold on longer than McCain was comfortable with, signifying to me at least, control.

I didn't notice Obama looking darker like the Morning Joe (on MSNBC) commentators this AM mentioned, nor do I care.

I didn't know McCain was a POW. I'm late.

The mic was still on Obama's comments directly after leaving the podium. He told Mccain "Great job" while McCain shook his hand with no eye contact or verbal response. Weakness or a feeling of contempt for Senator Obama? Afterwards Obama met side stage with Michelle and asked "How did we do?".

I felt McCain was on the attack and had to be. His use of sensationalism combined with his offensive efforts threw Obama off balance in several instances.

Obama was not forced to react recklessly by these attempts. "Nobody's even talkin' about that".

Sarah Palin was not in attendance last night. At a debate party in Philadelphia, I believe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man Bone Thugs was them niggas.. how did they fall off so low. :-(