Monday, September 15, 2008

New Exclusives 9/15

Letoya feat. Avant--Somebody Else
**Haven't from either two in a minute...but this is some quality work**
Here

Charles Hamilton--What's Going On
**New mixtape dropping at midnight...be here for it**
Here

Jadakiss feat. Ne-Yo--By My Side
**YES!!!! "Kiss My Ass" coming soon...**
Here

Jarvis feat. Yung Joc--Everybody Luv Me
**Joc always blessing R&B dudes**
Here

Mims feat. Trey Songz--Donkey Booty
**I still think Mims is wack, but at least Songz is on it...**
Here

Devin The Dude--El Grande Nalgas
**Means "big booty"..."Landing Gear" coming soon!!!**
Here

Cory Gunz--Lay Me Down
**New Gunz...prod. by Nottz**
Here

Killer Mike--My President Freestyle
**One of the nicest out right now...*MUCH PROPS FOR MENTIONING THE TUSKEGEE EXPERIMENT...GOOGLE IT***
Here

Ginuwine--Please You
**A new Ginuwine album would be EXCELLENT**
Here

Mack 10 feat. Glasses Malone & Birdman--Big Baller (remix)
**I sure hope Glasses gets the push he deserves**
Here

Lil Wayne feat. Junior Reid--Still Standing
**I know you've prolly seen this on other sites...don't ask me why I'm just now putting this up. It's the NO DJ version.**
Here

Bow Wow--I'm Going Crazy

**Better quality...and I repeat...he went in on this**
Here

No comments: