Monday, September 29, 2008

Em, Dre & 50 To Release Albums & Swagger Like Us pt. 2


I really don't know how feasible this is, but earlier today Sha Money XL dropped a bombshell that could potentially be some of the biggest news to hit hip hop in a long time. Instead of me trying to paraphrase what was said, just read the word straight from the horse's mouth...

All I gotta say is,who said Hiphop is dead? or do you wanna kill ya self? Either way,your dead! You can ‘Self Destruct’ now or ‘Detox’ later,either way your gonna feel ‘The Empack‘. The monster is coming,drop your lp’s right now,2009 will not be your year.There coming… This is for the fans,the streets,the clubs,the east,the west,the south,the blogs the whole HIPHOP World!!


From that quote, I hope you realize what what each album will be called, but that's not what's important. I have been hearing great things about this new 50 album (which is good seeing as how he hasn't put out a stellar album in album 4 years). He promises this album to be on the same wavelength as "Get Rich or Die Trying"...let's just hope he lives up to the promise. "Detox" is about as big an urban legend as the silver bullet that hit JFK in Dallas 45 years ago. So if that is even going to get released, I will listen, but I will believe it when I see it. Last but CERTAINLY not least, Em's upcoming album is the one that excites most hip hop fans.

Only time will tell...


OH YEA, in other news, it has been confirmed that Young Jeezy, Nas and Andre 3000 will be on the second edition to the underground smash "Swagger Like Us". Who is going to dethrone T.I. for the hottest verse over this beat...

If you want my opinion (and I'm sure you do), Andre 3K is the only one that will even come close...

No comments: