Thursday, September 18, 2008

For those that think I have no morals...





































































Just in case someone wants to call the feds...I'll at least have something working for me. That's not all my CD's either. And yes, I have a large range of albums from Justin Timberlake to Nas to Omarion (the first album was hot, say what you want) to The Fugees. This music thing is me, don't get it twisted. Lastly, call me crazy, I still purchase albums the old fashioned way, OUT THE STORE. So when I say, I'm going to purchase an album, nine times out of 10, I'm going to do it. I know, that's so 2001...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my collection is bigger than yours, lol, just kidding, but its pretty extensive, The Game was last

Boogie

Just Blaze said...

LOL, man I had more, but they wouldn't all fit on the bed

Just Blaze said...

not to mention the numerous CD's people have borrowed that just never seemed to make their way back