Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More New Exclusives 9/17

Lloyd Banks--Without You
Here

Camp-Lo--The Promo Freestyle
Here

T-Pain feat. Ludacris--Chopped & Screwed
**"Thr33 Rings" will be a candidate for album of the year**
Here

T.I.--You Ain't Missin' Nothin
Here

T.I.--56 Bars
**I don't care how early these tracks leak, I'm buying Paper Trail**
Here

Trillville feat. Lloyd--Another Round
**prod. by Lil Jon**
Here

Gorilla Zoe feat. Kollossus--What It Is
**"Don't Feed The Animals" coming soon**
Here

Jody Breeze--On My Way
Here

Jody Breeze--Watch Me Now
Here

The Alchemist feat. Jadakiss, Pusha T & Snoop Dogg--Lose Your Life
**NO DJ/Off The Alchemist's new album "Chemical Warfare**
Here

Statik Selektah feat. M.O.P. & Jadakiss--For The City
**"Stick 2 The Script" drops Oct. 21**
Here

T.I. feat. Justin Timberlake--Dead & Gone
**Is the 2nd time around a charm?**
Here

T.I. feat. B.O.B. & Ludacris--On Top Of The World
**Paper Trail in stores Sept. 30**
Here

Devin The Dude feat. Snoop Dogg--I Don't Chase 'Em
**NO DJ**
Here

T.I. feat. Rihanna--Livin' Your Life
**extra Rihanna verse**
Here

No comments: