Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Exclusives 9/16

I apologize for the delay on the new tracks, but I was busy celebrating MY DALLAS COWBOYS victory over the Philadelphia Eagles. Yea, we are coming for that Superbowl ring this season...but anyway, here's the exclusives...

By the way, I'm back to zshare...my other uploading site was acting up, so it's back to zshare for now.

Termanology feat. Sheek Louch & Freeway--Drugs, Crime & Gorillas
**HARD AS CONCRETE.."Politics As Usual drops Sept. 30"**
Here

Stan Ipcus--The Great White Hope
**Asher Roth diss**
Here

Skyzoo feat. E-Ness--Let It Bang
**Ness..what you could have been...**
Here

K-Boy feat. Jay Rock & Glasses Malone
**HOT**
Here

Pussycat Dolls--Halo
Here

Pussycat Dolls--Magic
**prod. by Timbaland**
Here

The Cool Kids--Wasting Time
**You guessed it...HOT**
Here

The Cool Kids--Fresher Than You
**HOT**
Here

T.I. feat. Lil Kim--Dead Ass Wrong
**Snippet**
Here

Sheek Louch--I Like It
Here

Ginuwine--Good For Nothing

**A Ginuwine album in the works perhaps?**
Here

No comments: