Tuesday, October 21, 2008

VOTE MORGAN JAMES ON TO THE "REAL WORLD"





Aight, so I am trying to help my homegirl (Morgan) out by getting her votes to be on the next season of the Real World (yep, the show on MTV). I figured, why not I ask the faithful viewers of Grade A to help garner some votes as well. These are two of her videos that she submitted so feel free to look at them.

I believe that she only needs like 200 more votes to make it to the next round so let's see if we can get those votes for her. It's actually very easy...just click the link I have provided below and once that page loads just click vote which will be in your top left corner. No registering necessary.

Once again, muchos gracias senors y senoritas (did I say that right?)

To vote for Morgan, click HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'mon B. She bores me.

MGMT

Morgan James said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

youuu bore me. dont vote then chumpp

Anonymous said...

C'mon B.

I'm not going to vote. It's more girls with less clothing. I mean she has on a hoody, t-shirt, scarf, bra, underwear, socks, sweatpants, etc...too much. Show the buns.