Saturday, October 11, 2008

New Exclusives 10/11

Ok, I know this is the second straight day that I have waited until damn near the 25th hour to update you with exclusives. I'm at work all day, I know I've said it before, but I can't stress it enough. Well, I'm off tomorrow, so expect updates ALL day tomorrow.

T.I.--Bitch Who
**NO DJ**
Here

John Legend--Can't Be Your Lover
**"Evolver" bonus track**
Here

Justin Timberlake--Steppin' Out Tonight
**My man Timberlake about to have the game on SMASH yet again. I can't wait to hear that duet he has with Beyonce.**
Here

Ne-Yo--Real Thing
**Another track that didn't make "Year of the Gentleman**
Here

Wale feat. Skyzoo--5 Minutes
**Wale's "Back To The Feature" mixtape coming SOON...**
Here

Maino--However Do U Want It
**prod. by JR Rotem**
Here

E-40--Got Rich Twice
**HOT**
Here

Gucci Mane feat. Soulja Boy--Get 'Em, Got 'Em
**Say what you want, these 2 make good songs...CDQ coming soon**
Here

Foxy Brown feat. Ox--Bust It Anywhere
**HOT 97 Radio Rip**
Here

E-40 feat. The Game & Snoop Dogg--Pain No More
**Great West Coast music**
Here

1 Lee feat. Plies--Count My Money
**The hook is beyond wack...Plies verse is the highlight of the song**
Here

Sterling Simms--Bad Dreams
**One of my favorite new R&B artists**
Here

DJ Laz feat. T-Pain--Morena
**Pain jumping on everything now**
Here

Akon--Bend That Ass Over
**From the new album...I have to thank Akon for finding the goldmine known as T-Pain**
Here

Bobby Valentino--3 Is The New 2

**HOT...on a sidenote, it's funny to see how much if a trend Jay started when he said 30 is the "new" 20**
Here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo, I just wanted to send you the updated version of this track..

here it the CLEAN (HQ) version of it, please switch links:

http://www.zshare.net/download/2054947645d2dc77
Foxy Brown feat. Louie Rankin (OX) - Rikers Island(Bust It Anywhere)