Friday, October 10, 2008

Let's clear this up...

Ok, I know most of you now are probably wondering why this new Jay-Z and Uncle Murda song has shots fired at Fat Joe and DJ Khaled. Well, not to worry, Just Blaze (no, not me, the producer) actually cleared it up for the world. It goes a little something like this...

“So for some reason people think this “new” Jay/Uncle Murda thing is a Fat Joe Khaled dis. It’s not. It’s also like 8000 years old and somehow dude got his hands on it and put a verse on it. Now that I recall, it’s Blueprint 2 era..I was going to use this verse for the S.Carter Remix CD but we couldn’t get the Pro Tools in time. Don’t fall for the okeydoke.”
It's crazy because Kay Slay had NY (and the rest of the hip-hop universe) last night over record he claimed would become the "ultimate beef record". I should have known something was odd when Kay Slay was going to premiere a Jay-Z record. Anyway, read what Miss Info had to say on the situation. She breaks it down more than I am able to right now.

Damn work...why couldn't I do something like this for a living...

No comments: