Monday, October 27, 2008

Joe Budden--Halfway House


For anyone who knows me, they know I am a HUGE Joe Budden fan. I was hesitant of posting this on the site simply because I wasn't sure if this was a mixtape or an album...and I do not post LP's here...just singles and mixtapes. So I decided to post a link to this and post a link as to where you could purchase this release as well. I know some of you are probably thinking, "why the hell would I buy it, when I can download it for free right here?" The answer to that is simple, for the true fans of Budden who would like to support his music, I am giving you the opportunity. He is hands down one of the most talented artists of this generation (whether some would like to admit it or not) and I will always support dude's music.

Oh yea, be on the look out for the mixtape with Big Mike in December...

  1. Halfway House Intro
  2. On My Grind
  3. Overkill feat. Heartbreak
  4. Check Me Out
  5. Sidetracked
  6. Slaughterhouse feat. Crooked I, Joell Ortiz, Nino Bless, & Royce Da 5'9
  7. Under The Sun
  8. The Soul
  9. Anything Goes
  10. Go To Hell
  11. Just To Be Different
  12. Touch & Go
Bonus Tracks
13. Better Me
14. One Night F*ck feat. Emanny

Click here.

To purchase the album for only $8.99, click here.

Bonus: Two new episodes of Joe Budden TV can be seen here & here. Look for that new Joey, Royce, Crooked I & Joell Ortiz mixtape in the future...man oh man, if that actually happens, it might be one of the greatest mixtapes EVER.

No comments: