Saturday, October 18, 2008

808's & Heartbreaks track listing


I was meaning to throw this up last night, but I just didn't get around to it. Anyway, say what you want, but that cover is dope as f*ck!! I really wanted him to stick to the school related titles, but hell, there sure are a lot of heartbreaks once you leave college, so this gets a pass. Below is the rumored track listing for the album set to hit stores next month. Mr. West had this to say when responding to the criticisms facing the album...


“I don’t give a fuck if it’s hot or not, it’s from the heart… Would you judge a grandmother’s love? Give it two-and-a-half mics out of five?”

Also, be on the lookout for another from 'Ye in June 2009.

1. Welcome to Heartbreak
2. Heartless
3. Love Lockdown
4. Robocop
5. The Wrong Thing
6. In the Streets
7. Untitled
8. Real Bad News
9. So Amazing featuring Young Jeezy
10. That You Know or Tell Everybody featuring Lil Wayne
11. Coldest Winter

Oh yea, here is a "better quality" version of Coldest Winter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'mon B.

The cover is a Teddy Bear B.

I agree with Beans. Matter of fact post that Beans vid man.

MGMT

Just Blaze said...

I mean, it's Kanye. The bear has always been his mascot and he ain't even that type of hardcore rapper like that...so that's why it's cool for him.

The more I look at it though, I don't even know if that is going to be the REAL cover. Only time will tell though.