Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Exclusives 10/25

Q-Tip feat. Raphael Saadiq--We Fight/Love
**HOT**
Here

Lucky Don feat. Newz, Uncle Murda, Maino & Joell Ortiz--BK Distinguish Ones
**Dirty...HOT**
Here

Soulja Boy feat. Sean Kingston--Yamaha Mama
**Off the new album**
Here

Tom Gist--One of a Kind
**This guy never got the push he deserved when he was in Dipset**
Here

King Phaze feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch & DMX--Yonkers Anthem
**NO DJ**
Here

T-Pain feat. DJ Khaled--Karaoke
**HOT**
Here

The-Dream--Bed
**The demo that he did for J. Holiday**
Here

Kanye West--Robocop
**This isn't the mastered version**
Here

Jagged Edge--Switch
**THEY'RE BACK!!!**
Here

Kanye West--Heartless
**CDQ...sounds great!!**
Here

Sammie--My Phone

**Ok, I just got off the phone with my boy DJ Boogie (Sammie's A&R) and I had my info wrong. B. Cox DID NOT write this. Chef & Tone wrote this and Lil Ronnie ("Same Girl" & "I'm A Flirt") produced this record. Sammie recorded this song over a year ago, but the song was given to Trey Songz a couple a months ago which he then turned into his lead single "In Ya Phone" featuring Fabolous. I can't front...this record is a banger. Be on the look out for more new Sammie in the coming weeks. Big shout to my homie DJ Boogie...Hampton Homecoming is about to stupid. Let's get it.
Here

T.I.--Money Addiction
**Off the new DJ Smallz tape...NOT on Paper Trail**
Here

Lil Wayne--Freestyle @ 2008 B.E.T. Hip Hop Awards (Live)
**HILARIOUS**
Here

Johnta Austin--Call You Tonight
Here

No comments: