Thursday, October 9, 2008

More New Exclusives 10/9

Today was an interesting stint at the workplace...Bow Wow randomly showed up kicked it for about 2 hours. Anyway, I had to post these before I collapse into my bed.

Uncle Murder feat. Jay-Z--One Day
**UPDATE: According to Just Blaze, this an old Jay verse. Pharrell on the production...**
Here

Jazmine Sullivan feat. Skillz--Bust Your Windows (remix)
**Crazy track...Skillz rips it...this is an official remix**
Here

The Roots feat. Lil Wayne--A Milli (Live)
**HOT...?uestLove is a beast...just listen to this and you will see why I said it**
Here

M.I.A. feat. Jay-Z--Boyz (remix)
**NO DJ**
Here

M.I.A. feat. Wale--Boyz (remix)
**This is actually an old track. Back in 2007 when Wale visited Def Jam, Jay said he bet Wale couldn't flow to this beat...and, well Hov was wrong.**
Here

J-Hood--I Can't Believe It (Jadakiss diss)
**He's playing with fire...**
Here

Drake--Sooner Than Later
**HOT**
Here

DJ Green Lantern feat. David Banner, Busta Rhymes & Talib Kweli--Black President (remix pt. 1)
**HOT**
Here

Ace Hood--Bust Ya Windows Freestyle
**Over the Jazmine Sullivan beat**
Here

Ace Hood--Ambitionz As A Ridah Freestyle

**HOT...I'm actually waiting on his album**
Here

2 comments:

Ellison said...

Yo, I just wanted to let you know that the link to M.I.A. ft. Wale is actually the J. Hood diss to Kiss.

Just Blaze said...

Ellison...good look homie...bout to change it now